Friday 9 December 2011

T-ara MV/songs

Music Video and songs


Good Person



Women Generation ( Jiyeon T-ara, SeeYa & Davichi )



DEBUT SINGLE
Lies Ver 1



Lies Ver 2 (Ballad)



Wanna Play ?



DIGITAL SINGLE
TTL (Time to Love)



TTL Listen 2 (Time to Love Listen 2)



ABSOLUTE FIRST ALBUM
Bo Peep Bo Peep



Like The First Time



Apple is A



Say Goodbye/You You You



One&One



Bye Bye 



Tic Tic Toc



Falling U



Wonder Woman(EungJung, Hyomin, SeeYa and Davihi) 



BREAKING HEART
I Go Crazy Because of You



I'm Really Hurt



TWENTYth URBAN
Skyground Starground



TEMPTASTIC
Why Are You Being Like This 



Yayaya



Ma Boo



I Don't Know



I'm Okay



SINGLE
Log In



JOHN TRAVOLTA WANNABE
Roly Poly



Roly Poly in Copacabana



I Really Really Like You



BLACK EYES
Cry Cry 



Cry Cry Ver 2



Cry Cry Ballad Ver



I'm So Bad



Goodbye, Ok



O My Good



Lovey Dovey (Teaser)


#released 24 December 2011


JAPANESE VERSION
Bo Peep Bo Peep



Yayaya



EXTRA :


We Are The One (T-ara)





White (EunJung,Pink Dolls - ost White)



Song For You (SoYeon ft Ahn Young Min - A Family )



Beautiful Girl (Hyomin ft Brave Brothers)



Is This Today (Boram)




wanna say something or share your interest ? leave your comment here :)


anak tenggiling tidur mati, komen/like-lah kalau baik hati :)

0 comments:

 
copyright@Si.y Arts 2010